Our team has many PhD students. I am currently supervising:
- Elena Baninemeh – Finding Vulnerabilities in the Worldwide Software Ecosystem
- Casper van Schothorst – Software Ecosystems Management
- Paul van Vulpen – Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- Fang Hou – Trust in Software Ecosystems
- Amir Saeidi – Decomposing Software Monoliths into Services in the Financial Services Sector
- Jan van Acken – Cybersecurity Behavior in Organizations
The following students have finished under my supervision:
- Michiel Overeem – AMUSE: Evolution of Low-Code Platforms, 2022.
- Unal Aksu – AMUSE: A Cross-Organizational Process Mining Framework, 2022.
- Siamak Farshidi – AMUSE: Multi-Criteria Decision-Making in Software Production, 2020.
- Ravi Khadka – ServiciFi: Decomposing Software Monoliths into Services in the Financial Services Sector, 2016.
- Jaap Kabbedijk – PaaS: A Catalog for Variability Patterns in Multi-tenant Software as a Service Applications, 2014.
- Henk van der Schuur – Process Improvement Through Software Operation Knowledge, 2011.